Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Photography Show

So yesterday I went to The Photography Show in Birmingham NEC, I had a whale of a time and there was plently to see/ do. Fortunately for me one of my weekly tasks in uni was to recreate an iconic photo, I was rather lucky to stumble across a Marilyn Monroe look-alike throughout the day at the Hasslebland stand and just had to snap up a great opportunity. Here are some of my photos ...




I decided to keep my photos in colour as I thought the photos looked beautiful with that splash of colour thought I might play around with the photos and experiment with them in black and white. 
Question of the day: Did you go to the Photography Show this year?? 
If you did what day did you go and did you go intending to buy anything?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment